UnitedHealth might ditch Obamacare

Started by 504poboy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

It'll hurt their astronomical profits (8.5 Billion in 2015) and its trendy as crossfit to poop on the ACA becaue the president is a secret Muslim commie sent to destroys 'Merica. Insurance companies greatest trick was convincing the public that they were not the bad guys, a classic Kansas City Shuffle
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The ACA from what I read also decreased physician reimbursement despite promises of Medicare raising. We need to stop taking a dump on primary care as a country and payment system.

Some aspects of the ACA I like, like focusing on improving quality with hospital measures and fining hospitals for readmission (although this needs to be worked out to where it's only readmission for which the hospital is directly at fault for...) I've definitely seen a push for more inpatient counselling and clinical pharmacist involvement likely due to parts of the law.

However, other parts I don't like. Overall I don't like it, and it has nothing to do with what I believe about Obama. I know since it's passing premiums have gone up and insurance seemingly screws over practitioners more and more.
 
It'll hurt their astronomical profits (8.5 Billion in 2015) and its trendy as crossfit to poop on the ACA becaue the president is a secret Muslim commie sent to destroys 'Merica. Insurance companies greatest trick was convincing the public that they were not the bad guys, a classic Kansas City Shuffle

Are you suggesting they downgraded their quarter 4 projections to be trendy? Seems like a savvy business move...