Univ of Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colts81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any out-of-staters heard anything about interview invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope...not a peep since my application was complete

Nothing. I'm still waiting for a secondary request.

Members don't see this ad :)
Doesn't the secondary come along with an interview invite? I know this has been discussed in another thread but I don't feel like looking for it.

Does it say Under Review on AADSAS for you all?

I emailed them a while ago and they said they were trying to get their incoming class settled in before starting to review applications so it may be a little while longer.

they MAY have had 2 meetings together.. if that.. don't worry they will be in action soon..

Doesn't the secondary come along with an interview invite? I know this has been discussed in another thread but I don't feel like looking for it.

Does it say Under Review on AADSAS for you all?

I emailed them a while ago and they said they were trying to get their incoming class settled in before starting to review applications so it may be a little while longer.

Yep, mine has said "Received/Under Review" since 8/6. It does make sense that they're still getting their incoming class settled in. When is their first day of classes?

I'm not sure, but when I asked about that they made it seem like the next week - 2 weeks we should be finding stuff out. Then again every school has said that :cool:

Yep, mine has said "Received/Under Review" since 8/6. It does make sense that they're still getting their incoming class settled in. When is their first day of classes?

Classes have already started for them.

"Received/Under Review" since 8/6

AADSAS finally shows a status for kentucky, but it is Received/Waiting Additional Information.
I found my email asking for the secondary fee that stated there was no secondary application, and I have my receipt for the secondary fee, and it is now too late to call them. Any idea what else they would be waiting for?

They are currently interviewing the instate applicants or were and now are sending the out of state info to set up interviews.

They are currently interviewing the instate applicants or were and now are sending the out of state info to set up interviews.

With this being the case, have any out-of-staters been notified?

Nah I haven't heard anything after I sent in my check. How selective do you think they are with interviews regarding OOSers? Is it where they give everyone a shot or just a really select few which are basically guarenteed admission and just need to go through the formalities of it?

any updates or invites for out-of-staters?

there have been a few out of state interviews and it is not a formality for the out of state applicants but there are a few instate applicants that are that way

AADSAS finally shows a status for kentucky, but it is Received/Waiting Additional Information.
I found my email asking for the secondary fee that stated there was no secondary application, and I have my receipt for the secondary fee, and it is now too late to call them. Any idea what else they would be waiting for?

I called them about that. It just means that she hasn't gone through and said that you paid it yet. I called her about mine and she said I had everything complete, they are just behind on updating everything.