Univ. of Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTHopeful921

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out I got an interview at the Univ. of Maryland! My first interview 🙂 any one else interviewing there? if so , what date are you thinking about interviewing??
 
I just got offered an interview at the University of Maryland as well. My interview date is 10/26. It's my first as well and I'm a little nervous. When are you interviewing, DPTHopeful?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nope not specifically for UofM. as interviews as a whole, just the standard "why do you want to be a physical therapist?" question.