Univ of Michigan SPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

libbylibs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all-
I am new to SDN, this is my first post but am thinking about applying to UofM SPH for Fall 2005. Does anyone know how hard it is to get in? GRE is 550 verbal, 750 Quant GPA is 3.4. I don't really have much solid volunteer/humanitarian type activities... does that make it a lot harder?? I have a biology B.S. and have been working as a Chemist for 2+ years... I want to go into Environmental Health maybe with a focus on toxicology. Do you guys think I have a chance?
Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

libbylibs said:
Hi all-
I am new to SDN, this is my first post but am thinking about applying to UofM SPH for Fall 2005. Does anyone know how hard it is to get in? GRE is 550 verbal, 750 Quant GPA is 3.4. I don't really have much solid volunteer/humanitarian type activities... does that make it a lot harder?? I have a biology B.S. and have been working as a Chemist for 2+ years... I want to go into Environmental Health maybe with a focus on toxicology. Do you guys think I have a chance?
Any suggestions?

They select such a wide variety of people, it's hard to say, and you really should be talking to someone in admissions, but since you asked here... I think everything looks good so if you want to go there, go for it. :)

Good luck!