"Universal Notes" for Medical Students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scguy16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this book for board prep? It looks fancy, but it's hard to find any feedback on it...

Members don't see this ad.

SCGUY, If you are interested, we will be happy to send you a FREE VOUCHER CODE to download Universal Notes for Medical Students 2013 from the Inkling site. All you need to do is go to www.inkling.com, click on "Shop" on the top bar and then click on the Redeem Code. Once you have signed up for and downloaded Inkling on your computer, i-pad, phone etc. the book will be there for download! Then you can provide us and your colleagues with your feedback. Thanks! Aaron McGuffin, M.D. Senior Editor Universal Notes.

SCGUY, If you are interested, we will be happy to send you a FREE VOUCHER CODE to download Universal Notes for Medical Students 2013 from the Inkling site. All you need to do is go to www.inkling.com, click on "Shop" on the top bar and then click on the Redeem Code. Once you have signed up for and downloaded Inkling on your computer, i-pad, phone etc. the book will be there for download! Then you can provide us and your colleagues with your feedback. Thanks! Aaron McGuffin, M.D. Senior Editor Universal Notes.

I'll take a code.

Reactions: 1 user
Dyspareunia,

Please sign up (which is FREE) on our website (www.myuniversalnotes.com) and email me from your medical school account (.edu or .ca ) at [email protected] to receive a FREE VOUCHER.

We simply want students who receive the voucher to review the e-book and provide us and their colleagues feedback on the product. We want to make it better for all students!

Members don't see this ad :)
Future Docs,

Do you think Universal Notes could be used as a concentrated step 1 curriculum for first and second year medical students?

Dyspareunia,

Please sign up (which is FREE) on our website (www.myuniversalnotes.com) and email me from your medical school account (.edu or .ca ) at [email protected] to receive a FREE VOUCHER.

We simply want students who receive the voucher to review the e-book and provide us and their colleagues feedback on the product. We want to make it better for all students!

I'd like to sign up but I don't see my campus listed. I've emailed the senior editor account.