Universities Accepting International Students for Entry level DPT in Spring

Started by planwell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

planwell

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello
I am new to this forum. I am looking for Universities in USA which are offering SPRING intake for Entry level DPT program (3 years). One of my friends has completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT-5 years Program) in India. He wants to go to USA for Further studies in Physical Therapy. I heard that there are no more MPT program offered in USA, which is now renamed as DPT, I want some one to help me in finding out the universities that are offering SPRING intake for Entry level DPT.

Thanks
 
I mainly know about the schools in Texas and a majority start in the Fall, a few start in the Summer (towards the end of May or in July, depending on the school)
 
My university only starts once a year, in August. You could check out www.apta.org and look in the schools section, checking out the start dates of the schools that you might be interested in, categorized by location.