University at Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Got_Dentist?

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an invitation to interview for the DMD program, and the letter said something about writing portion. Does anyone know what the typical writing prompts are, and what is the purpose of this?

Members don't see this ad.

Of what I've heard during the interview they ask you to write a short essay about a broad topic.

I just had my interview last week. It's really general. They just want to see if you can write a full sentence. No need to worry :)

Members don't see this ad :)
How was your interview there? I have mine in two weeks and I am kinda scared :scared: Were the questions hard at all?

dkfls said:
I just had my interview last week. It's really general. They just want to see if you can write a full sentence. No need to worry :)

NA4242 said:
How was your interview there? I have mine in two weeks and I am kinda scared :scared: Were the questions hard at all?

i felt that this interview was more of a "question and answer" interview as opposed to a "conversation." I did not think it was hard tho, just a little different from the other interviews i have been on.