University of Bristol 2024-2025 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for discussing applications to Bristol Veterinary School at the University of Bristol in the 2024-2025 cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

This thread is for discussing applications to Bristol Veterinary School at the University of Bristol in the 2024-2025 cycle.
I am currently in the middle of the application process, applying from the USA but with UK citizenship. I am debating whether to use the VMCA application or UCAS application process. I received a Bachelors in Animal Science in the US in 2018, but my GPA is only 2.9. My High School GPA is a 3.4 and I could possibly use college courses as supplemental "APs" in conjunction with my high school diploma.
Does anyone have any experience using the VMCA application or UCAS? Or know who I could ask?

Hey guys, I'm kind of confused on Bristol's supplemental application. Is there one to submit, if so, where is the link?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I'm kind of confused on Bristol's supplemental application. Is there one to submit, if so, where is the link?
Last year, they only had an SAQ (supplementary assessment questionnaire), but they didn't send that out until after the VMCAS and UCAS cycles closed. Not everyone gets it either, just the ones that meet the minimum requirements :)

Last year, they only had an SAQ (supplementary assessment questionnaire), but they didn't send that out until after the VMCAS and UCAS cycles closed. Not everyone gets it either, just the ones that meet the minimum requirements :)

You’re amazing, thank you for the help!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user