University of Central Florida Class of 2014 Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kjsmith127

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I don't think anyone has started a thread for UCF yet! Mods feel free to remove if there is, but I couldn't find one through the search tool.

Cannot wait to meet all of you!

Here is a link to the UCF COM c/o 2014 facebook group for those already accepted created by the one and only REL (you have to request to join).

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128084970542364&ref=ts

Enjoy, and Go Knights!! 😀
 
Okay, I don't think anyone has started a thread for UCF yet! Mods feel free to remove if there is, but I couldn't find one through the search tool.

Cannot wait to meet all of you!

Here is a link to the UCF COM c/o 2014 facebook group for those already accepted created by the one and only REL (you have to request to join).

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128084970542364&ref=ts

Enjoy, and Go Knights!! 😀

Hey, guys. On the waitlist here. But hoping to join you guys soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so when do classes officially start? august 2? or is the first week only orientation?

So excited!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Excited here as well, nuttynut. Just hope and pray I get the call soon and join you guys in August! Fingers crossed!
 
As of this week...still on the waitlist but really praying for some good news soon.

Hopeful that I'll be classmates with you guys!
 
What is the academic medical center that is affiliated with UCF? Is there one? Is there going to be one? I am interested to learn more about Orlando Regional Medical Center as a potential residency destination - although I am not sure how I feel about a community hospital for residency.

Is this topic to be re-visited in a few years? I'd imagine it tough to attract leaders in the healthcare field to UCF if there is not a university-based hospital system that allows the continuation of research interests. Please add, thanks,
 
Hey, guys:

Still on the waitlist here. But remaining hopeful. I'll keep you guys posted!!

-Cgc217
 
Hey, guys:

Three weeks left 'til classes start. Still on the waitlist here. Close to an acceptance, but not much waitlist movement.

Hoping for the best!

-Cgc217
 
How has your experience been so far? I'm applying to UCF for this year's class. No pressure to respond. Thanks! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad