University of Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knights24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've checked this forum exhaustively, and have found no mention of the University of Cincinnati. Not even on last year's Invite thread. Does anyone know anything about the status UCinn is in as far as contacting applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

I think we're all still waiting. I know a couple of other people who applied there, and none of them have heard anything either. Their interview day is 2/26, and according to last year's thread people were still waiting to be contacted 2 weeks before the interview. So...:xf:

I haven't heard anything either. It's kind of crazy that the interview date is so soon and none of us have heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent an email this past Friday 2/5, asking if they had sent out invites yet, and if not when applicants could expect to receive and invite and I got no response :( So if interviews are the 26th I would say we would HAVE to know by the end of this week. If not how can they expect anyone to have time to make travel arrangements!! This is the last place I am waiting on!!! :xf:

people starting getting calls today! good luck everyone

people starting getting calls today! good luck everyone

I'm curious if any of the interviews that have been extended are for neuropsych POIs. It seems like they don't invite many people for interviews (which means good odds for all you who got invites!)

Ahhhhh I haven't gotten a call from my POI, or anyone from that matter. Since Cincy's posted on the interview thread, any of you (if you are the one(s) who got the invite(s)) mind sending me your POI?

Anyone know if UC has finalized their decision? It is my number 1 choice, but 2 out of my 3 POI's experienced budget changes at the last minute and did not accept students this year as planned. I got a letter today stating I was not invited for the interview, but I am on the waiting list. Is there a way to find out which lab you may be an alternate for?

I got a letter like this today too! We should exchange POI's, PM me.