University of Colorado Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I was accepted this morning. Instate!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!☺️ Did they tell you how full the class was??
They did not tell me. However if i had to guess, i would say there a 55-65 people in the class right now. I could be off that’s just a rough estimate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted!!! My top choice 😭🙏 oos!! Interviewed in September

Reactions: 5 users
has anyone received an interview recently? I applied the end of October so I am thinking its pretty late in the cycle for an interview :(

I am giving up my seat today. Good luck guys!

Reactions: 3 users
Is CU still sending out interview invitations?
Hey!

It would be very hard to say.
Judging from the facebook group, I think the class is pretty, if not completely, full right now. I'm sure they've drafted an alternates list, I'd imagine they'd send out new interviews if they ran out of people on the alternates list. But i don't know how likely that would be or when those interviews would come out...

If anyone else knows more please feel free to chime in!
Hope that clarifies a little!
Good luck :)

Hey!

It would be very hard to say.
Judging from the facebook group, I think the class is pretty, if not completely, full right now. I'm sure they've drafted an alternates list, I'd imagine they'd send out new interviews if they ran out of people on the alternates list. But i don't know how likely that would be or when those interviews would come out...

If anyone else knows more please feel free to chime in!
Hope that clarifies a little!
Good luck :)
This is definitely true. Although the group message thing we have does not have 80 people in it, so I’d guess there may be 10-15 spots left, maybe even more. The Facebook group has a lot of current students and some faculty which make the number look way higher.

Wishing you all the best of luck!

This is definitely true. Although the group message thing we have does not have 80 people in it, so I’d guess there may be 10-15 spots left, maybe even more. The Facebook group has a lot of current students and some faculty which make the number look way higher.

Wishing you all the best of luck!
Oh! really? Where did you get 80?

Have they upped the class size? generally there has always been around 60 people in the class. I could definitely be wrong though.

The only real piece of information I have was from the last webinar in February. The admin said there was only a spot or two left, and they said they'd likely have it filled and starting the alternates list in early March.

Oh! really? Where did you get 80?

Have they upped the class size? generally there has always been around 60 people in the class. I could definitely be wrong though.

The only real piece of information I have was from the last webinar in February. The admin said there was only a spot or two left, and they said they'd likely have it filled and starting the alternates list in early March.
There class size is usually always 80 but 10 seats this year were given to post-bac students! But yeah the amount of seats left I’m really unsure of!

Reactions: 1 user
There class size is usually always 80 but 10 seats this year were given to post-bac students! But yeah the amount of seats left I’m really unsure of!
oh wow look at that! i just went on their website to look at class stats. for the class of 2024 there were "80 deposits accepted and expected to enroll, 3 post-bacc, 2 Kuwait candidates and 1 deferment" whatever their final class size was it was definitely more than 60 lol.

I could have sworn, I remember like a year ago looking at admission stats and seeing the number 62, but like, that's prob for an old class and has no relevance LOL.

I humbly differ to you on this:bow:

Anyway lol, as throughout this whole process, none of us really know anything except general ideas of what they're up to!

Speaking of, has anyone that's been accepted received any loan information from CU? all I've received thus far was their immunizations sheet. But they promised us financial info, portal access etc for the first week of march, I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

For sure there will be some movement coming up. The 15 day deadline to remediate holding multiple seats is approaching.

Oh I didn’t know that was a thing! Do you know when that deadline is?
As of March 5th, schools can now see if applicants are holding multiple seats. It's a yes or no answer on their end. They can't see which schools you are holding a seat at. Those schools are then allowed to send a notice to those applicants that they 15 days to remediate (i.e. narrow down their selection to one school) or lose their seat. That would make the first remediation deadline March 20th. It could be later depending on the school but March 20th at the earliest.

Has anyone heard anything about a wait list? I interviewed in September and haven’t heard anything.

Has anyone heard anything about a wait list? I interviewed in September and haven’t heard anything.
I’m in the same boat. I interviewed in a November and haven’t heard anything either.

I’m in the same boat. I interviewed in a November and haven’t heard anything either.
Same here! Interviewed in September and still haven’t heard anything. I’m also instate. Has anyone instate been rejected?

Alternate list candidates have been notified already and they will continue to draft their class. As of now their class is full

Alternate list candidates have been notified already and they will continue to draft their class. As of now their class is full
Do you know if there’s a difference between an alternate list and a waitlist?

Does anyone understand what happens April 15th? Do students who are holding their spot at multiple schools have to give one up by then?

Has anyone who has received an alternate email heard anything?

Has anyone who has received an alternate email heard anything?
Nope! I still don’t even fully understand what being an alternate means. Should we be preparing to apply again for the upcoming cycle?

Nope! I still don’t even fully understand what being an alternate means. Should we be preparing to apply again for the upcoming cycle?
Any news yet? Also have you been able to talk to anyone in admin?