University of Connecticut

Started by Dr JPH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would just like to find out from some of you who attend UCONN, or are applying there, what you think of the school. I am primarily interested in DO, but I am from CT, so UCONN may be a school I apply to.

Thanks!!

PS: If anyone out there is a current student, would I be able to email you and speak to you about visiting the school?


------------------
Josh Hazelton
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
"D.O. Wannabe"

[This message has been edited by JPHazelton (edited 05-12-2000).]