University of Delaware DPT 2020-21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preptgirl1313

Reaction score
Didn’t see a thread for UDPT so though I’d start one! Has anyone else heard back and is interviewing next week?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on September 16th! I was wondering if anyone’s heard back yet? After my interview they said the committee was meeting on October 1st to make decisions and they would be sending out emails a day or so afterwards?

I interviewed on September 16th! I was wondering if anyone’s heard back yet? After my interview they said the committee was meeting on October 1st to make decisions and they would be sending out emails a day or so afterwards?
I received an acceptance email earlier today

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an acceptance email earlier today
Would you mind sharing what the interview process was like? What kinds of questions did they ask? Were you caught off guard at any point? Thanks and congratulations.

Would you mind sharing what the interview process was like? What kinds of questions did they ask? Were you caught off guard at any point? Thanks and congratulations.
Thanks! Messaged you

They had several info sessions that were super helpful with lots of opportunities to ask questions and my individual interview was overall just really conversational!