University of Florida

Started by ATeam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ATeam

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my acceptance! I have some knowledge about this program, but I was wondering if there was anyone that can fill me in a little more about it? Any info about the falculty and strengths of the program from any current DPT students or graduates?


Interviews: UCSF, Midwestern
Acceptances: UF, Arcadia
Rejections: UCSF
Waiting: Wash U, Chapman

GRE M:780, V:520, AW: 4.5
Pre-req GPA: 3.54
Overall GPA: 3.12 (BS in Math and Econ)
 
ATeam, did you receive your acceptance via email or mail? Also, have you had the opportunity to visit the campus/PT facilities?
 
KSU Hockey, I received my acceptance via email, which stated that I should receive an acceptance packet through snail mail shortly. I unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to visit the campus/PT facilities.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent out my UF application in the beginning of September. I called admissions the other day, and I was told that they send out a majority of decision letters in March