University of Florida!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

floridagirl2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my letter in the mail and I got waitlisted which is better than I thought I was going to get. I was just wondering who else got waitlisted (trying to see how many people are on the list) and if there is anyone who got accepted and is planning on denying!!! This is so nerve racking!:scared::scared::scared:
 
Floridagirl, I got wait listed to .. I'm not sure how this works of how much longer we need to wait. I also got wait listed for Miami
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got waitlisted as well at florida...i do however plan on not accepting the position on the waitlist...i have already decided to attend miami...i was real surprised to get that letter in the mail from florida the other day though...i had not heard anything from them since i turned in my application but i guess better late than never...good luck getting in!
 
I was accepted a couple weeks ago but turned it down because I had already made up my mind to go to Emory. Someone on the waitlist should be taking my spot. hope that helps someone out
 
I got my waitlist letter last week and yesterday I got offered admission. It could happen for you any day now! I already said yes to GWU so I think I will probably say no but they have a great program so I atleast have to consider. But if I say no, another slot will be opening up! Hope that helps.