You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of Hawaii Transitional
Started by sdboy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump for 2007
I got a letter from them asking me to address why I was interested in their program specifically so I modified my PS and reassigned it to them.
That was really early... then nothing since then.
That was really early... then nothing since then.
Same here
surgery is known to be pretty malignant there. Don't really know about other areas.
B
Blade28
surgery is known to be pretty malignant there. Don't really know about other areas.
It's much better with the new Chairman/Program Director (he's been there for at least a few years now).
anyone hear of what the transitional year is like at UH?
trying to decide whether or not to go on the interview...
trying to decide whether or not to go on the interview...
Hey,
I am a current TY here in Honolulu. I posted a review of the program, it's a several threads down. Basically, I love it here and I highly recommend that you come and check it out. If you have any specific questions let me know, I'd be happy to help.
I am a current TY here in Honolulu. I posted a review of the program, it's a several threads down. Basically, I love it here and I highly recommend that you come and check it out. If you have any specific questions let me know, I'd be happy to help.
anyone hear of what the transitional year is like at UH?
trying to decide whether or not to go on the interview...
i imagine there would be copious amounts of sun, beaches, pretty people, roasted pigs, and poi.
what else do you really need to know about a transitional year?
Anyone have recent updates on this program?
I heard an IM resident hung themselves at the program in Honolulu, probably like 5-10 years ago now. FWIW.
I heard an IM resident hung themselves at the program in Honolulu, probably like 5-10 years ago now. FWIW.
That wasn't in the University of Hawaii program.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K