University of Houston’s Biology, MS with Biomedical Sciences Certificate program

Started by Bubs22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bubs22

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have experience with Univeristy of Houston’s Biology, MS with Biomedical Sciences Certificate program? I recently got my acceptance but have not heard much about anyone's experience.
 
Does anyone have experience with Univeristy of Houston’s Biology, MS with Biomedical Sciences Certificate program? I recently got my acceptance but have not heard much about anyone's experience.
PM me
 
If anyone is currently in the program or has been accepted for this term, please DM me to talk. I am looking to applying for the next term 🙂