University of Indianapolis Interview

Started by SDD06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SDD06

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone applied to UIndy? I got an email from them couple weeks back saying their interview date is November 21st and they send out interview notices approximately two weeks prior to the interview.
I have not heard anything back and there's a little less than 2 weeks left till the interview. I am getting really worried ):
Has anyone applied to UIndy this cycle and already gotten an interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone applied to UIndy? I got an email from them couple weeks back saying their interview date is November 21st and they send out interview notices approximately two weeks prior to the interview.
I have not heard anything back and there's a little less than 2 weeks left till the interview. I am getting really worried ):
Has anyone applied to UIndy this cycle and already gotten an interview?
I will be there!
 
I got an e-mail on November 6th saying I had an interview on the 21st. Good luck, I hope you hear from them soon. Also does anyone know what the interview process tends to entail?
 
Has anyone heard anything regarding acceptances for this cycle? It's been a week since the interview and I'm anxiously waiting..
 
Has anyone heard anything regarding acceptances for this cycle? It's been a week since the interview and I'm anxiously waiting..


I'm in the same boat. They said they would have a decision the first week of December I think