University of Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kypredent

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my interview with UK on Jan. 27th. 2 weeks ago, I was told that they are just about done with interviews and that my status is placed "on hold" so that it could be compared with the left over applicants. I have not heard anything since. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who had an interview at UK on the 27th with me or after me who has recieved any notification from UK regarding their current status whether accepted, denied, alternate, or as I got "on hold". Those were the exact words by the way........"on hold" in quotation marks. Also, for anyone who has received word from UK in any fashion, was it by letter, certified mail, email, phone call. Please, any responses are appreciated. I am getting very anxious. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

Hang tight, I know it can feel like an eternity waiting to hear from a particular school. When UK accepted me, I was notified via a phone call from the assistant Dean and later in the week I recieved a mailing from them. However, there was not email correspondence.

By the way, It is a wonderful university as you probably already know! I was amazed with how nice an friendly everyone was. Staff, Faculty, and students were amazing. The only reason I am not going is because I was accepted at UNC and it is my state school.

Good luck to you!

people in the state are nice.. the med school are pretty malignant