University of Limerick 2020 Applicant Discussions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspn15

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to create a new thread from the main AB thread specifically from University of Limerick. I know people are starting to get some invites, and we all have lingering questions that we all can share and try to help out one another with.

If anyone has any updates or questions regarding UL, please post on this thread

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
According to the interviewers last week, we should hear back this week. Feeling very nervous!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my acceptance. Is there anyone here who currently studies there? I have a couple questions about the program.

I received an offer last night as well ! :)

Just got my acceptance. Is there anyone here who currently studies there? I have a couple questions about the program.
Congrats to you and everyone else who received their offers! Your best bet might be to find previous threads regarding UL and message those individuals who got their acceptances. You can also contact your ambassador and ask them to connect you with current UL students (not sure if they would be able to do that though).

Hello,

I am currently finishing up my second year at UL. Let me know if you have any questions -- preferably here, in case other people are wondering about the same things.

Cheers

Just out of curiosity has anyone accepted their offer yet from this thread?

Yep! I accepted mine on Monday. Now I just keep dreaming, or having nightmares, about financing my loans.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep! I accepted mine on Monday. Now I just keep dreaming, or having nightmares, about financing my loans.
I am facing the same nightmares...I wonder if the classes go online - like they are right now - then UL would decrease it's tuition costs. Seems unlikely but that's all you can hope for

I had sent in the first set of Student Vetting forms 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard back, is anyone else hearing back? Or know another way to get in contact with them?

Hey everyone! Yeah I got my offer on 6/10 and accepted it on 6/18. Is anyone here from the US? I'm trying to find information on a list of stuff to bring. Also, has anyone else heard back in regards to the accommodations yet?

Hey everyone! Yeah I got my offer on 6/10 and accepted it on 6/18. Is anyone here from the US? I'm trying to find information on a list of stuff to bring. Also, has anyone else heard back in regards to the accommodations yet?
Congrats! Join the FB group if you haven't already. There's a handy PDF file there that goes through a lot of the questions you might have.

Reactions: 1 user
I had sent in the first set of Student Vetting forms 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard back, is anyone else hearing back? Or know another way to get in contact with them?
Just sent mine directly to AB