University of Lynchburg

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zimbabwe9

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone applied to university of Lynchburg this upcoming cycle? I applied over a month ago and received an email stating that my application will be reviewed at an upcoming meeting and I will be notified of the status after the meeting. I received this email on 10/15 and haven’t heard since. Has anyone else received this email or has applied to lynchburg and has had any feedback? Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I received a very similar email on 10/08 so I'm not really sure what it means either!

I got an acceptance mid October (this was my 2nd time applying). They said it was early compared to their general admission decisions which would be in December if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on the acceptance! I got accepted Late November and am planning on putting my deposit down this week!! Are you planning on attending? Also, did you get a phone call and a packet in the mail with your acceptance? I got neither :( all I received was an email

Awesome, congrats to you too! I put my deposit down already. It was my first acceptance and so far my only one. I have some others to hear from too but I’m still so happy and thankful to be accepted. Planning to attend unless I hear back from an in state cheaper school!

Nope did not get a packet or call. It was all via email but I was honestly looking forward to the big acceptance packet :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile