University of Maryland Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wooly89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey...i have an interview here on october 13th. I was wondering if anyone else that was interviewing that day was staying at the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore on the 12th.. also if anyone wanted to meet up for dinner that night or to explore the city a little. Let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to explore the city at night, be very careful. There are lots of ghetto places.

thanks for the advice...i definitely wont be exploring at night especially if im by myself. im getting there fairly early so i would probably go around during the day. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats on ur interview!
im a maryland hopeful...
would u mind sharing ur stats?

I submitted the secondary app about a week ago and haven't heard anything about an interview yet. How long did it take everyone to get an interview after their secondary?

hey...i have an interview here on october 13th. I was wondering if anyone else that was interviewing that day was staying at the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore on the 12th.. also if anyone wanted to meet up for dinner that night or to explore the city a little. Let me know!

see you on the 13th! ... if the weather is nice, Harborplace is usually packed with people during the day into the early evening hours... there's usually a live band playing and some nice places to eat indoor/outdoor while enjoying the harbor. Fed Hill, Canton and Little Italy are also some nice places to explore - just be careful

I submitted the secondary app about a week ago and haven't heard anything about an interview yet. How long did it take everyone to get an interview after their secondary?

You'll most likely be getting something this week

i submitted my secondary around 7 pm and the next morning had a invite. but it could probably take up to a couple of weeks.