University of Miami Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gailmarie95

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone who has interviewed at University of Miami’s DPT program and heard back if they were accepted/waitlisted/rejected? I interviewed back in October and still haven’t heard anything. Of course I am keeping a positive mindset. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm asking this for a classmate. He interviewed at the end of November and hasn't heard back yet. He registered for the fall, I believe. Are they looking at fall ones yet?
 
Hey guys, what's the interview process look like at UM? Have an interview coming up this Friday and would love to hear your experiences. 🙂