University of Miami DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I was accepted into the University of Miami’s DPT Program a few weeks ago and I didn‘t know if there are any current students or alumni on here willing to talk more about their program! I am also looking for Class of 2024 students accepted into UM as well! Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Hi i will be apart of the 2024 cohort at Governors State in Illinois. But i have a friend who is a current 1st year at the University of Miami. If you to directly message me I can give you her info. Me her did a PT internship in Costa Rica a few years back and stay in touch through social media.