University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shehab3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
I got an interview from this program, but it was by phone and they didn't send me a confirmation email.
I have 2 questions:
first, did this happened to any of you, and if not how were you informed that you have an interview with them.
second, did anybody interviewed there, how does the the interview day looks like, when does it start and when does it end, and what is the schedule, do they usually offer hotel....
they said nothing at all about the interview day, just can you make at this date or not, and if you have any question phone us.
help me guys please

Members don't see this ad.

yes i have questions, but the thing is I want to know whether this thier way of inviting people, because I contacted the program director before I was invited, after that I received this call from them, they told me that you have contacted the program director several times, so if you can make it on this date, we will offer you interview. Sounds like they don't care about inviting me, they just did that because I called them, and it doesn't really matter if I come or not, so they gave me only one option.
If anybody got an interview from them, can he/she please tell me how?
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I think initially they sent invites via email through ERAS, and offered one date to interview (instead of asking people to submit a preference). Sometimes they were flexible when people threw other dates out there. They did not offer to cover any expenses whatsoever.

If you got an interview, you got an interview; they wouldn't waste their time on you if they weren't highly considering you. If you are interested in going, then go ;) Don't call the program director AGAIN and ask if they're SURE they want to interview you??!!:laugh:

But by all means to find out info about the interview schedule itself, call or email the program coordinator as listed on FREIDA.

Good luck