University of Miami program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SportsMed09

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all are having a good day. My question is, what do people know about this program? A couple of interviewees on this forum have mentioned that they like it, but I was wondering if people knew more about it. I was also wondering if anyone knew about Dr. Sherman the PD, his areas of expertise, how he runs the program, etc.
 
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all are having a good day. My question is, what do people know about this program? A couple of interviewees on this forum have mentioned that they like it, but I was wondering if people knew more about it. I was also wondering if anyone knew about Dr. Sherman the PD, his areas of expertise, how he runs the program, etc.
They just took on a new interventionist - anyone interested in this program, please PM me before finalizing your ROL