University of Miami

Started by hp73
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hp73

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received an interview from UM yet? If so, can you please post your stats. Thanks
 
Yes, I have received an interview from U of Miami.
Stats:
GPA: 3.81
GRE: 157 verbal and Quant
Student-athlete
350 observation hours in orthopedics and sports

Please let me know if you need any more info
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only have a 3.12 cumulative and 3.18 pre req and I was invited for an interview. I dont think my chances of getting in are good ;(
 
You never know your chances, till everything is revealed after the interview. So stay positive for the interview 🙂

If they invited you to be interviewed then your chances must be worth their investment of time.
Good luck!