University of Michigan Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

does anyone know if you had a pre-December interview, when UM usually makes a decision on your app? I didn’t hear anything Dec 1st and just trying to stay patient. Even if it’s a rejection or a waitlist I just want an update

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know if you had a pre-December interview, when UM usually makes a decision on your app? I didn’t hear anything Dec 1st and just trying to stay patient. Even if it’s a rejection or a waitlist I just want an update
i think most schools reach out to students again at the start of January because accepted students from dec 1 have 30 days to accept/decline an offer so that's when spots open up

Reactions: 1 user
Hey does anyone know if there is a Facebook group chat for accepted students?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #6
School: University of Michigan
Notification date: 12/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.91,3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/21/23/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 1/19 and 1/20
Method of interview: Virtual (two day interview with Kira Talent & Zoom)

Does anyone know how many more acceptances Michigan is planning to offer this month?

Reactions: 3 users
At today's interview we were told this was the last meeting to be held this cycle.

Did they mention when they would send out acceptances/rejections?

Did they mention when they would send out acceptances/rejections?
Acceptance calls will take place in first week of February, emails will be sent regarding waitlists and rejections.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call as well, good luck to everyone!

Has anyone who interviewed pre December been accepted today?

Did rejection letters come out for those who did not interview?

For future students, the post December group of interviewees was consisting of 64 students with 30 seats held open for them. I dont know if this includes rejected seats or if the 30 was reserved for the post Dec, but roughly a 50% acceptance rate. Congrats to all accepted, and good luck to those waiting to hear back on the waitlist. Go Blue!!

Is there any page for accepted students? Like Facebook?

Reactions: 1 users
do you guys think maybe there's a little slight chance of more interviews?

Anyone have any idea how their waitlist moves? I can’t remember if I heard of a lot of movement from last year

I never received an interview but my status on AADSAS just got changed to denied

I just got a call saying I was in after being waitlisted! so there’s definitely some movement already

Did anyone get off the waitlist recently or hear anything regarding movement?? Very stressed lol