University of Minnesota DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulDPT96

SPT
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Has anyone else heard back from the University of Minnesota yet? I haven't received an email, but I checked my portal today and my application status is listed as "Alternate". I read on an old forum that someone had been placed on the alternate list once the class was already full. Is this the equivalent to their waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

That old forum response is probably mine by what you wrote. This seems very early to be full but I suppose things could move that fast since its rolling admissions and apps pretty much start the day they open because some individuals start very early.

Hi everyone! Has anyone else heard back from the University of Minnesota yet? I haven't received an email, but I checked my portal today and my application status is listed as "Alternate". I read on an old forum that someone had been placed on the alternate list once the class was already full. Is this the equivalent to their waitlist?

Hi! Did you end up hearing from the UofM? And can I ask when you submitted your application? I didn't submit mine until near the end of August and haven't heard anything yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Did you end up hearing from the UofM? And can I ask when you submitted your application? I didn't submit mine until near the end of August and haven't heard anything yet.
I did! I am on the alternate list. It took them about 4 weeks to update my status online and around 5-6 weeks to actually send me the email.