University of New England DPT

Started by bmxpt2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bmxpt2

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I woke up this morning to an interview invite from UNE. I’d like to hear previous interview stories from others and travel recommendations since I’d be coming from far away haha
 
I also have an interview at UNE on September 20th. I live in an apartment in Portland right now as I go to USM for undergrad. I've heard the interview is a group interview and pretty laid back. It is my first interview so I'm definitely a little nervous. As for travel recommendations the hotels in South Portland near the mall are pretty reasonable I believe and there are so many great restaurants in downtown Portland. I am from Massachusetts but I love living in Portland its a fun and safe city!
 
I also received an Interview to UNE, traveling all the way from Texas! Its my first interview so I am a little nervous.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey you guys! I have my interview with UNE on September 20th as well! I fly in on Wednesday and am nervous about the interview. Have y'all heard about how the actual interview is or have any tips? Thank you!!
 
Hey! I thought that I would update y'all on the interview. It was a relaxed experience, I actually thoroughly enjoyed the interview itself. We started by talking with each other and seeing where everyone was from; we then proceeded to hear about the school and talk with current students about their experience thus far. The interview was a group interview, but it felt more like we were having a conversation with one another rather than a typical interview. You hear back on their decision fairly quickly which was really nice! I have been put on their wait list, but am hoping that I still get in. I hope this is helpful and that y'all either hear back soon or have a wonderful interview!