University of NM interviews

Started by natmasc86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I received a call and formal letter of acceptance to the program, bypassing interview. I intend to accept!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn't even aware it could happen but they said my scores were so high on the overall application I could literally come in and bomb the interview and still get accepted to the program. I imagine they want to get people with high stats early on in the game before they commit to other programs perhaps?
 
I wasn't even aware it could happen but they said my scores were so high on the overall application I could literally come in and bomb the interview and still get accepted to the program. I imagine they want to get people with high stats early on in the game before they commit to other programs perhaps?

That's awesome, congrats! If all goes well with my interview, I look forward to meeting next fall semester.