University of North Dakota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

englishivy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else interviewing with UND? I have a telephone interview set for next Monday. Any thoughts/advice about telephone interviews? I've never done one before, and I am a bit nervous. Thanks, and good luck to everyone! :luck:
 
Is anyone else interviewing with UND? I have a telephone interview set for next Monday. Any thoughts/advice about telephone interviews? I've never done one before, and I am a bit nervous. Thanks, and good luck to everyone! :luck:

For which program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am a faculty member/admissions committee member at a different PT school. We allow phone interviews, but we do not recommend them. Our current students offer applicants the opportunity for a mock interview, including a mock phone interview. I would recommend that you set this up on your own with a friend or possibly someone at your school in the careers department if you are still in school. Elsewhere on this forum you can find sample interview questions. Then have your friend critique your interview.
 
Hi,
I am a faculty member/admissions committee member at a different PT school. We allow phone interviews, but we do not recommend them. Our current students offer applicants the opportunity for a mock interview, including a mock phone interview. I would recommend that you set this up on your own with a friend or possibly someone at your school in the careers department if you are still in school. Elsewhere on this forum you can find sample interview questions. Then have your friend critique your interview.

Thank you for the great suggestion. I think it's really cool that your school offers mock interviews for interested students. What a helpful resource!
I agree with you that phone interviews are not preferable. Unfortunately my situation was a bit unique and I was offered an interview at the last minute at a time when it was not possible to do an in person interview. So I guess I will just have to get the hang of this phone interview thing! I will definitely have a friend interview me over the phone. Thanks again for your response.
 
Is anyone else interviewing with UND? I have a telephone interview set for next Monday. Any thoughts/advice about telephone interviews? I've never done one before, and I am a bit nervous. Thanks, and good luck to everyone! :luck:

How did the interview go for ya? I'm assuming you would've heard from them by now (if not soon) about admission. I hope it all works out!
 
I was accepted and will be attending there too! We are trying to start a facebook group to meet everyone- UND DPT class of 2016. If you know of anyone else, let them know too!
 
figured i would revive this thread, as i got an email from und today.
denied =[
i hope others have received good news!