University of Oklahoma students

Started by erkin777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

erkin777

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This message is for current MS-1 and MS-2 students at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.

I will enter as an MS-1 in the Fall. I am beginning to study some 1st year subjects. What are the required or recommended books for the following courses:

Gross Anatomy
Embryology
Biochemistry
Histology

Since I will purchase some books to study the above subjects, I would rather purchase books that I will use in the classes.

I know that many people recommend to not study much before school, but I want to get a head start on subjects I may be a little weak at.

I called the school and they will not give me any list of books required/recommended for the 1st year classes. They said that I have to wait until orientation to get a list.

Thank you very much for all of your assistance!!!!