University of Rochester Revised Procedures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Truman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This afternoon I decided that I would visit the webpages of each school I'm applying to just to see if any of them are requesting printed copies of AMCAS. I already knew of several schools that had changed there application procedures in light of AMCAS difficulties.

The University of Rochester in now requesting printed copies of AMCAS to be sent to them along with copies of MCAT scores and their secondary application. Here's the link: University of Rochester Revised Application Procedures 2002

Good luck all!! :p :cool: :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! I looked at their page earlier today and did not see that!!!

Mucho gracias!

Spang

Thanks Surgeon18 for that news! There are lists of schools accepting paper copies of AMCAS and ones with on-line secondaries on the thread entitled "Which schools want us to send in printed AMCAS apps?" People are just copying the list and adding to it as they get news. That way all the info is in one spot, and no one has to read through entire threads to learn the latest. I'll add Rochester to the list now.