saiyagirl

15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hello,

I'm a current med student at Rochester who is moving in August for a research fellowship. I need to find someone to take over my one-bedroom apartment when I leave. The lease runs until December and you have the option to continue it for the rest of the academic year or longer.

The apartment is located in Elmwood Manor, a major apartment complex in Rochester in which a number of med students and residents live (www.elmwoodmanorapts.com). It is a five-minute drive from school and centrally located to everything (downtown, supermarkets, major highways, movie theatres, malls, etc). Highland Park is within walking distance. I am a single female who has lived her since school started three years ago, and have never felt unsafe or had any problems at this location.

The apartment itself is on the top floor of three floors, has a living room with a pretty view of the courtyard (15' x 12') a bedroom (14' x 10'6"), and a dine-in kitchen (10'3" x 10'6"), and a full bathroom. The apartment was refurbished, repainted, and refloored three years ago when I moved in. Windows were replaced throughout the whole complex about two years ago and there are windows and plenty of light in every room. Hardwood floors, white walls, kitchen comes with electric stove and fridge. I have kept the apartment in wonderful shape, neat, and clean. There is ample parking in the lot right behind the building and on the street if you wish. You also have a storage space in the basement which comes with the apartment. Washer and Dryer are located in the basement of every building and are coin-operated. Maintenance services are prompt and attentive. My current neighbors are pleasant and quiet, and I have never had any problems with previous neighbors.

You can move in starting August 9th. Rent is $600/month but will be prorated for August depending on when you move in. Heat and water is included. The only utility that you are responsible for is electricity. Parking is free. It is really a wonderful place to live and has been ideal for a medical student.

While I am taking my furniture with me, I would be willing to leave you with a few med school books as a thank you!

Please PM me if you are interested or if you have questions. Thank you!

About the Ads