University of Saskatchewan C/O 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

bsoe0

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was placed on the waitlist after interviewing on April 1st. I am a U.S. citizen that applied to the university. Hope to hear from other people's experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. Congratulations! Good luck, and are you mulling a reapp/new app for US schools?
Thank you! i was just accepted a few days ago! I am waitlisted for Loma Linda as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was placed on the waitlist after interviewing on April 1st. I am a U.S. citizen that applied to the university. Hope to hear from other people's experiences.
Super curious, what was your thought process for applying to a Canadian school as a US citizen? Do you hope to practice in Canada?

Super curious, what was your thought process for applying to a Canadian school as a US citizen? Do you hope to practice in Canada?
To be honest, intially I only applied because I saw the school listed on AADSAS and i thought... sure why not. I'm still confirming, but I am able to take all North American Board exams allowing me to take NBDE and WREB exams to practice in the U.S. As stated here: