You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of Sciences Interview questions
Started by Zimbabwe9
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LBfutureDPT
Full Member
Congratulations to you both!! I have an interview on 12/20. When are yours?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you guys, congratulations to you as well! I actually received a phone call from them letting me know to be on the lookout for the email with the interview invitation in the next week or so! I won't know the date until then! When did you guys apply? they said they'd be sending them out in the order of which you applied and I applied pretty late, around 2 weeks ago or so so i'll probably be receiving the email sometime this week hopefully! Hope to see you guys!Congratulations to you both!! I have an interview on 12/20. When are yours?
LBfutureDPT
Full Member
I applied the last week of August/first week of September!Thank you guys, congratulations to you as well! I actually received a phone call from them letting me know to be on the lookout for the email with the interview invitation in the next week or so! I won't know the date until then! When did you guys apply? they said they'd be sending them out in the order of which you applied and I applied pretty late, around 2 weeks ago or so so i'll probably be receiving the email sometime this week hopefully! Hope to see you guys!
same here, i heard its a group interview, anyone know how the process is (what questions do they ask) and how we should prepare for it
whens your interview?Hey all i've recently received an interview from Usciences! Does anyone know what the interview process is like? Extremely nervous so any help is greatly appreciated!
Same Here!! I am the 8:30 am session.Congratulations to you both!! I have an interview on 12/20. When are yours?
Thank you guys, congratulations to you as well! I actually received a phone call from them letting me know to be on the lookout for the email with the interview invitation in the next week or so! I won't know the date until then! When did you guys apply? they said they'd be sending them out in the order of which you applied and I applied pretty late, around 2 weeks ago or so so i'll probably be receiving the email sometime this week hopefully! Hope to see you guys!
I submitted my application on August 31.
mine is the 1:30 session, how are you preparing for it?Same Here!! I am the 8:30 am session.
LBfutureDPT
Full Member
Me too!!Same Here!! I am the 8:30 am session.
TennisGuy94
New Member
I heard it was group interview.
future_pt_student
Full Member
Mine is on December 18 at 9:30am!
how r u preparing for it? did u hear how the format of the interview goes?I heard it was group interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since it is a group interview, do any current students or anyone that has interviewed at Usciences know what questions they ask and how to prepare? I believe it’s questions like “describe a time” or “what would you do in this situation” questions, but I could be wrong. Congratulations to all and I hope to see you guys!
Hi everyone!
I also have an interview next month. I was wondering where all of you guys plan on staying and what’s the best deal. I am coming from the west coast & I am very unfamiliar with the area. Are you guys booking a hotel through the schools recommendations or airbnb?!
I also have an interview next month. I was wondering where all of you guys plan on staying and what’s the best deal. I am coming from the west coast & I am very unfamiliar with the area. Are you guys booking a hotel through the schools recommendations or airbnb?!
TennisGuy94
New Member
December 4th 12:30PM
TennisGuy94
New Member
Hi everyone!
I also have an interview next month. I was wondering where all of you guys plan on staying and what’s the best deal. I am coming from the west coast & I am very unfamiliar with the area. Are you guys booking a hotel through the schools recommendations or airbnb?!
I'm from the area and know that some parts of Philadelphia are not the most friendliest so I recommended searching a place close to the area.
hey! whens ur interview next month? and do u mean staying for the interview that day?Hi everyone!
I also have an interview next month. I was wondering where all of you guys plan on staying and what’s the best deal. I am coming from the west coast & I am very unfamiliar with the area. Are you guys booking a hotel through the schools recommendations or airbnb?!
hey! i have mine at 1:30, hope to maybe see u then!December 4th 12:30PM
hey! whens ur interview next month? and do u mean staying for the interview that day?
My interview is on Dec 20th. I found an airbnb near by so I’m cool now!
Same, What time is your session?My interview is on Dec 20th. I found an airbnb near by so I’m cool now!
Same, What time is your session?
8:30am!
Yoo, I will be there!8:30am!
how r u preparing for it?Yoo, I will be there!
how do u know it's situational and personality questions? can u give examples by what u mean?Mine is in January. Group Interview, expect situational questions and personality questions. I've got January 8th 10:30. Anyone else in the same boat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey! did you hear back from usp yet about any decisions?December 4th 12:30PM
harborjames
New Member
I also have my interview Dec 20th at 8:30. See ya there 🙂My interview is on Dec 20th. I found an airbnb near by so I’m cool now!