University of Sciences Interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zimbabwe9

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all i've recently received an interview from Usciences! Does anyone know what the interview process is like? Extremely nervous so any help is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations to you both!! I have an interview on 12/20. When are yours?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to you both!! I have an interview on 12/20. When are yours?
Thank you guys, congratulations to you as well! I actually received a phone call from them letting me know to be on the lookout for the email with the interview invitation in the next week or so! I won't know the date until then! When did you guys apply? they said they'd be sending them out in the order of which you applied and I applied pretty late, around 2 weeks ago or so so i'll probably be receiving the email sometime this week hopefully! Hope to see you guys!

Thank you guys, congratulations to you as well! I actually received a phone call from them letting me know to be on the lookout for the email with the interview invitation in the next week or so! I won't know the date until then! When did you guys apply? they said they'd be sending them out in the order of which you applied and I applied pretty late, around 2 weeks ago or so so i'll probably be receiving the email sometime this week hopefully! Hope to see you guys!
I applied the last week of August/first week of September!

same here, i heard its a group interview, anyone know how the process is (what questions do they ask) and how we should prepare for it

Hey all i've recently received an interview from Usciences! Does anyone know what the interview process is like? Extremely nervous so any help is greatly appreciated!
whens your interview?

I submitted my application on August 31.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just registered for the December 18th 8:30 session!

Since it is a group interview, do any current students or anyone that has interviewed at Usciences know what questions they ask and how to prepare? I believe it’s questions like “describe a time” or “what would you do in this situation” questions, but I could be wrong. Congratulations to all and I hope to see you guys!

I also read that they also ask personality questions, however that thread was from 5-6 years ago if I am not mistaken.

Hi everyone!

I also have an interview next month. I was wondering where all of you guys plan on staying and what’s the best deal. I am coming from the west coast & I am very unfamiliar with the area. Are you guys booking a hotel through the schools recommendations or airbnb?!

Hi everyone!

I also have an interview next month. I was wondering where all of you guys plan on staying and what’s the best deal. I am coming from the west coast & I am very unfamiliar with the area. Are you guys booking a hotel through the schools recommendations or airbnb?!

I'm from the area and know that some parts of Philadelphia are not the most friendliest so I recommended searching a place close to the area.

Hi everyone!

hey! whens ur interview next month? and do u mean staying for the interview that day?

Mine is in January. Group Interview, expect situational questions and personality questions. I've got January 8th 10:30. Anyone else in the same boat?

Mine is in January. Group Interview, expect situational questions and personality questions. I've got January 8th 10:30. Anyone else in the same boat?
how do u know it's situational and personality questions? can u give examples by what u mean?