University of Scranton DPT

Started by np3715
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i submitted mine around the same time, their deadline is in 2 weeks ago so Im assuming they started looking at all the submitted ones to make a decision.
i know they don't do interviews, so idk how long they take to send the decisions
 
Anyone here receive anything from Scranton yet?
I just got one of those generic emails yesterday, like “Thank you for your interest” but that’s it. Most schools that don’t do interviews have decisions by late December/January.
 
I also got accepted! Congrats to those who did as well! Is anyone definitely committing? If so, what is making you choose Scranton?
 
I also got accepted! Congrats to those who did as well! Is anyone definitely committing? If so, what is making you choose Scranton?
Are you going to commit? Scranton is my #1 choice so I'm hoping another spot opens up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the time being I’m gonna do NYIT, but I’m waitlisted at some schools and I still have some interviews. Hbu?
 
For the time being I’m gonna do NYIT, but I’m waitlisted at some schools and I still have some interviews. Hbu?
i'm also waitlisted at some schools, so idk when we would hear back :/ did u hear back from usp about there waitlist rankings?
 
Last edited:
Just got the email that they put me on the waitlist. They said no later than May will they let us know about the decision