University of Scranton DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

np3715

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here receive anything from Scranton yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
do you know when will we hear back? i submitted my app in end of august
i submitted mine around the same time, their deadline is in 2 weeks ago so Im assuming they started looking at all the submitted ones to make a decision.

i submitted mine around the same time, their deadline is in 2 weeks ago so Im assuming they started looking at all the submitted ones to make a decision.
i know they don't do interviews, so idk how long they take to send the decisions

Anyone here receive anything from Scranton yet?
I just got one of those generic emails yesterday, like “Thank you for your interest” but that’s it. Most schools that don’t do interviews have decisions by late December/January.

Did anyone here got accepted?
I am a current UofS student

I just got an acceptance! Hope you all hear back with good news!

I also got accepted! Congrats to those who did as well! Is anyone definitely committing? If so, what is making you choose Scranton?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got accepted! Congrats to those who did as well! Is anyone definitely committing? If so, what is making you choose Scranton?
Are you going to commit? Scranton is my #1 choice so I'm hoping another spot opens up.

For the time being I’m gonna do NYIT, but I’m waitlisted at some schools and I still have some interviews. Hbu?

For the time being I’m gonna do NYIT, but I’m waitlisted at some schools and I still have some interviews. Hbu?
i'm also waitlisted at some schools, so idk when we would hear back :/ did u hear back from usp about there waitlist rankings?

Last edited:
rejected, i think they sent out all there acceptances already

Just got the email that they put me on the waitlist. They said no later than May will they let us know about the decision

Did anyone who was on the waitlist hear anything yet from Scranton ?