University of Scranton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chance.dpt

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone has received any decisions from the University of Scranton yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone else receiving graduate-related emails but still hasn't heard back from the program itself? Just wanted to see if anyone is in the same boat

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else receiving graduate-related emails but still hasn't heard back from the program itself? Just wanted to see if anyone is in the same boat
Yes I got an email yesterday with the title “ Your future at Scranton” I also heard from someone that emailed the admissions department that we might not be hearing back until the end of January.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m in the same boat. I got the admissions email but nothing from the DPT department. Not sure what to do because one of my top choices require a decision by Jan 15th. Hoping to hear back before then.

I’m in the same boat. I got the admissions email but nothing from the DPT department. Not sure what to do because one of my top choices require a decision by Jan 15th. Hoping to hear back before then.
I’m in the same situation. Scranton is my top choice but if I don’t hear back before the 15th I’ll be forced to make a deposit to another school. It sucks potentially losing the money but I don’t have many options.

No, haven’t heard back. I sent them an email asking when decisions would be sent out. It’s frustrating since most deadlines for a seat in other programs are approaching. I was reading another old forum and other students said they got accepted towards the end of January like 20-31st

I got put on the waitlist. Has anyone else hear anything?

Just received an acceptance off the waitlist! Definitely going to accept the offer!