University of Scranton

Started by chance.dpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chance.dpt

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone has received any decisions from the University of Scranton yet?
 
Is anyone else receiving graduate-related emails but still hasn't heard back from the program itself? Just wanted to see if anyone is in the same boat
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else receiving graduate-related emails but still hasn't heard back from the program itself? Just wanted to see if anyone is in the same boat
Yes I got an email yesterday with the title “ Your future at Scranton” I also heard from someone that emailed the admissions department that we might not be hearing back until the end of January.
 
I’m in the same boat. I got the admissions email but nothing from the DPT department. Not sure what to do because one of my top choices require a decision by Jan 15th. Hoping to hear back before then.
 
I’m in the same boat. I got the admissions email but nothing from the DPT department. Not sure what to do because one of my top choices require a decision by Jan 15th. Hoping to hear back before then.
I’m in the same situation. Scranton is my top choice but if I don’t hear back before the 15th I’ll be forced to make a deposit to another school. It sucks potentially losing the money but I don’t have many options.
 
No, haven’t heard back. I sent them an email asking when decisions would be sent out. It’s frustrating since most deadlines for a seat in other programs are approaching. I was reading another old forum and other students said they got accepted towards the end of January like 20-31st