University of Scranton

Started by CaNEM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaNEM

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone on these boards a student or former student of the U of Scranton? Just curious.
 
Hey! My name is Dave and I graduated from U of S in 1996 (BS, Biology) and in 1999 (MS, Clinical Chemistry). I am currently an MS-II at Midwestern University in Illinois. You?
 
Hi, I am going to be a senior at the University of Scranton...I'm from the Philly area...what did you want to know??
🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol - you pulld a bunch of lurkers out of their closets :laugh: :
I guy with 1 post and 1 girl with 3.
I think thats funny.
 
Originally posted by DarkChild
lol - you pulld a bunch of lurkers out of their closets :laugh: :
I guy with 1 post and 1 girl with 3.
I think thats funny.

Guess Scrantonians are shy. 😉
 
Me too - class of 97 and now starting post-bacc at Penn.