University of St. Augustine Flex DPT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CareerSwitcheroo

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm looking to hear people's experiences with this program, particularly at the Austin campus if applicable. I'm highly considering applying to USA next year and the selection of my remaining prerequisites depend on whether or not I apply there or to another school. I'm also researching any way possible to receive some sort of financial aid since it's private and very expensive.

Questions to those who can answer:
-Are the chances of getting in higher by applying to the Flex program versus the campus program?
-Do you feel like the quality of the online instruction is equal to classroom instruction?
-Have you been able to work, and do you feel like this gives you an advantage in terms of cutting down on debt quicker?

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited: