University of St. Augustine - January 2013 waitlist

Started by stncheung
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stncheung

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an e-mail from Steve Jones notifying me that I've been put on the waitlist for the Spring 2013 class. I interviewed July 27th of this year for the dual degree program. From what I've read, it's changed a bit fairly recently as we're no longer assigned waitlist #'s. Can anybody shed some light as to how this waitlist process works?
 
I was hoping that someone could shed some light on the whole "waitlist" situation. I recently had an interview with the faculty at the school and I felt that everything went great. However, I received an email saying that I had been placed on the waitlist. Does this mean that they did not like something about my application? Mr. Jones informed me that I would know a definite answer by the end of the month, but I have yet to hear anything and the end of the month is vastly approaching.🙁 Please advise.
 
I was also wait listed. Which campus did you interview at? I was at Austin.

Same thing, felt interview went really well, just got the wait list email. I could hear about getting a seat as early as mid November all the way till start of classes in January.

Steve told me they consider seats at all campuses before denial. And my app will still be considered for the next term if I don't get in a Spring class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad