University of St Augustine Virtual Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olive-green

Reaction score
Today I received an email saying I got an interview with the Univeristy of St Augustine! It's virtual and I'll be interviewing with the program director and faculty members. Has anyone interviewed for them virtually or in person, and how did the process go?

Members don't see this ad.

How long did it take you to hear back about an admissions decision after your interview for University of St Augustine?

Members don't see this ad :)
it took 3 weeks to hear back from them
Thank you! I interviewed February 17 and still haven't heard back. I'm assuming I have been rejected at this point, but I'm hoping to hear from them about it officially soon.

Thank you! I interviewed February 17 and still haven't heard back. I'm assuming I have been rejected at this point, but I'm hoping to hear from them about it officially soon.
I thought I got rejected too, but it turns out they "sent" my acceptance letter but I never got it. The way I found out I got in when the IT department sent me an email with my school email. Hopefully you hear back soon

Reactions: 1 user
I ended up getting accepted 10 minutes after emailing them regarding when I could expect to hear back! If anyone is in a similar situation I would definitely recommend emailing admissions. It can't hurt!

I ended up getting accepted 10 minutes after emailing them regarding when I could expect to hear back! If anyone is in a similar situation I would definitely recommend emailing admissions. It can't hurt!
yay congrats! which campus and term, if you don't mind me asking?

yay congrats! which campus and term, if you don't mind me asking?
I got into the St. Augustine campus for Fall 2022! I decided though that I want to start in the Spring not the Fall because I'm still finishing up undergrad right now and need a breather. So I'm trying to figure that out now but fingers crossed that everything works out!!! Which campus/term did you get in for?

I got into the St. Augustine campus for Fall 2022! I decided though that I want to start in the Spring not the Fall because I'm still finishing up undergrad right now and need a breather. So I'm trying to figure that out now but fingers crossed that everything works out!!! Which campus/term did you get in for?
Congrats! Hopefully everything works out for you. I got into the Miami campus for fall 2022.

Hello Guys,
I recently just received my virtual interview invitation for the Austin, TX campus. I was informed it is done in small groups which has made me nervous because I am not sure how that works in regards to questions asked and how to stand out. USAHS is my top choice! Therefore, I really want to get in!! So, if either one of you would be open to sharing the process with me I would greatly appreciate it. (such as questions you might remember)

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Guys,
I recently just received my virtual interview invitation for the Austin, TX campus. I was informed it is done in small groups which has made me nervous because I am not sure how that works in regards to questions asked and how to stand out. USAHS is my top choice! Therefore, I really want to get in!! So, if either one of you would be open to sharing the process with me I would greatly appreciate it. (such as questions you might remember)
Congrats on getting an interview! First everyone was on the zoom call and for me we all spoke about where we’re from and an interesting fact about ourselves as an ice breaker. They spoke about the program and we broke off into groups of 3 for the actual interview. They just asked simple interview questions like why this program, how do you handle stress, who’s your support system, stuff like that. It wasn’t as nerve racking as I thought.