University of St.Augustine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DanceQueen66

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed USA is on the list of PTCAS participating programs. Anybody has anymore info on this. How do Flex DPT applications work?
 
I noticed USA is on the list of PTCAS participating programs. Anybody has anymore info on this. How do Flex DPT applications work?
Hmm... No, they don't participate in PTCAS. They have their own application system. Both Flex and Residential DPT applicants apply the same way.
 
They seem to be on the upcoming PTCAS cycle on their website. I would assume they are accepting applications on through the USA portal until their website reflects anything else.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile