You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of the Pacific Acceptances?
Started by aas88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations to all who have been accepted to University Of Pacific. How much time did they allow for deposits to be submitted ? I am on the waitlist at George Fox and am wondering if some of you who might have applied and been accepted to both schools will be choosing Pacific. I'm just hoping a spot opens up for me at George Fox.
Last edited:
Hey guys,
Congrats on getting accepted! I plan on applying in the Fall. Can you give me any tips on the application process or interview? What did your stats look like? Where did you take medical terminology at?? Any information would help.
Thanks and Congrats!
Congrats on getting accepted! I plan on applying in the Fall. Can you give me any tips on the application process or interview? What did your stats look like? Where did you take medical terminology at?? Any information would help.
Thanks and Congrats!
rockstudy: UOP only allows two weeks from the time you receive you admittance letter to make a deposit.
Nolan421: I would recommend going for a school visit. you can set one up by calling directly to the DPT department at UOP. I think they are usually on fridays. they will tell you everything about the interview how to dress and show you the campus. it was super helpful before i went tot he interview. I took medical terminology online at College of San Mateo in the bay area it was quick easy and painless and UOP accepts online med term classes. Stats: GPA is 3.98 but i only met the min for the GRE and i had plenty of work experience with internships but not extracurriculars (I'm going straight from undergrad to grad school)
Nolan421: I would recommend going for a school visit. you can set one up by calling directly to the DPT department at UOP. I think they are usually on fridays. they will tell you everything about the interview how to dress and show you the campus. it was super helpful before i went tot he interview. I took medical terminology online at College of San Mateo in the bay area it was quick easy and painless and UOP accepts online med term classes. Stats: GPA is 3.98 but i only met the min for the GRE and i had plenty of work experience with internships but not extracurriculars (I'm going straight from undergrad to grad school)
I spoke to Rosie yesterday! She said decisions will be sent out mid March. I could've sworn they said 2 weeks during the interview day though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have been notified that you have been accepted there is a Facebook page for your class. It is under UOP DPT Class of 2015. There you will be able to begin to get to know your classmates and talk to students already in the program about any questions you have.
Just tried to find it but having trouble. It's not popping up when I search for itIf you have been notified that you have been accepted there is a Facebook page for your class. It is under UOP DPT Class of 2015. There you will be able to begin to get to know your classmates and talk to students already in the program about any questions you have.
Major: Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science, graduating May 2013
Major GPA: 4.0
Cumulative GPA: 3.6
Prereq GPA: 3.3
GRE: V150 Q148 AW 4.0
Observation hours: 75 inpatient, 40 elementary school, 116 outpatient private clinic
Extracurriculars: Exercise science club, Chapter Co-Founder Strive for College, Student Disability Resources
Major GPA: 4.0
Cumulative GPA: 3.6
Prereq GPA: 3.3
GRE: V150 Q148 AW 4.0
Observation hours: 75 inpatient, 40 elementary school, 116 outpatient private clinic
Extracurriculars: Exercise science club, Chapter Co-Founder Strive for College, Student Disability Resources
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 584
E