University of the Pacific Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gradschool

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview set up for March 2nd. I'm super excited but also wonder what to expect. I heard the interview is two hours long.

Are there any current UOP DPT students who have advice or remember questions they were asked?

Is anyone else going to these interviews? How are you preparing? Where did you purchase a suit?
 
I have an interview for that date as well. I don't really know what to expect, honestly. I heard that they do this behavioral-type interview, and that the interview is pretty important.

The only stuff I've found so far about what to expect are from old forum posts here. Like...super old...like 2009 old.
 
Anybody gone through an interview at UOP for their PT program? Would really appreciate some tips of what to expect.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did the interviews go? I am planning on applying this fall.

Not bad. Pretty relaxed, only 30 minutes, and even though you're interviewed by 3 people at once...they're all pretty friendly and try to make you feel at ease.
 
It is not my primary choice but I really liked the school and facility when I went there so it is one of my top. How about you?
 
UoP is definitely in the top 3 schools out of the 12 schools I applied to. A very good chance I will be going there.