University of the Pacific

Started by Erasertop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Erasertop

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if UOP sent their interview invitations yet?? I'm starting to worry......
 
I haven't heard anything yet. I don't think they do interviews until late February/early March, so my guess is that they'll send out interview invites this month.

From their website: "Screening of applications will begin in late fall. Interviews will usually be scheduled on Fridays in early spring. Interview invitations will be made by telephone, usually beginning in December."

I don't know if that information listed on their site is current, but I think invites for interviews will be coming soon.
 
I'm a current student here, we don't start our next semester until Monday, but I'm assuming there will be talk about interview dates soon, I'll post if I find out when they are/when calls will be made.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a couple of questions, so I called the program coordinator this morning and she said that interview calls are being made today, tomorrow, and potentially Monday.

Update: got a call early this afternoon saying I have an interview for March 2nd 🙂
 
Last edited:
Thank you for the update.
I haven't received a call yet but hopefully will hear back soon.
Best of luck to you!