University of the Sciences in Philadelphia

FantasyVesperia

Always pushing forward...
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently found out about this school, and it looks really good and challenging. There is this one thing I don't really understand on their website. Under Undergraduate Admission Requirements and Policies, the SAT and ACT scores had codes. The SAT code is 2663 and the ACT code is 3671. I look at the university's website I couldn't find any codes.

I have no clue what these codes mean, any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I'm not mistaken, the codes are for when you want to send your sat or act scores to a college. Those are just the codes for the University of Sciences.

If I'm not mistaken, the codes are for when you want to send your sat or act scores to a college. Those are just the codes for the University of Sciences.

Oh okay. Thanks. I'll do some research on the average SAT and ACT scores are.

Why say that? Bad program, super hard to get into?

HORRIBLE Program, it generally is horribly grade deflated and the students constantly complain about being screwed out of having a possibility of getting into any graduate programs because of such. Generally it's one of the schools I tell people to avoid like cancer.

HORRIBLE Program, it generally is horribly grade deflated and the students constantly complain about being screwed out of having a possibility of getting into any graduate programs because of such. Generally it's one of the schools I tell people to avoid like cancer.

Lol thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

I go here for pharmacy. Pharmacy, PT and OT are the only good majors at this school. The PA program that it does with PCOM is good too. You shouldn't go to USP for anything else. The premeds I know say they shouldve gone elsewhere.