University of the Sciences in Philadelphia

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FantasyVesperia

Always pushing forward...
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently found out about this school, and it looks really good and challenging. There is this one thing I don't really understand on their website. Under Undergraduate Admission Requirements and Policies, the SAT and ACT scores had codes. The SAT code is 2663 and the ACT code is 3671. I look at the university's website I couldn't find any codes.

I have no clue what these codes mean, any help is appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I'm not mistaken, the codes are for when you want to send your sat or act scores to a college. Those are just the codes for the University of Sciences.
 
Why say that? Bad program, super hard to get into?

HORRIBLE Program, it generally is horribly grade deflated and the students constantly complain about being screwed out of having a possibility of getting into any graduate programs because of such. Generally it's one of the schools I tell people to avoid like cancer.
 
HORRIBLE Program, it generally is horribly grade deflated and the students constantly complain about being screwed out of having a possibility of getting into any graduate programs because of such. Generally it's one of the schools I tell people to avoid like cancer.

Lol thanks. I'll keep that in mind.
 
I go here for pharmacy. Pharmacy, PT and OT are the only good majors at this school. The PA program that it does with PCOM is good too. You shouldn't go to USP for anything else. The premeds I know say they shouldve gone elsewhere.