-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of the Sciences Philadephia Interview
Started by emDPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey guys just wondering if any of you have any information about the interview or about the program in general. Thanks!
Have you been invited for an interview? I do not know much about them either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@emDPT If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application? When did you hear from the USciences Admission? What are your stats?
I submitted my application but haven't heard anything yet.
I submitted my application but haven't heard anything yet.
@fitness21 yes i have, have you?
No I haven't heard from them. Congrats!
that's crazy, i haven't heard from them either lol i submitted my app at the end of august. them or thomas jefferson. and they don't require gre scores. but i've heard from drexel and temple and was accepted to both but they require gre scores. i don't understand these programs and their processes lol
right. when did you submit?So it's not just me? I thought it was quite strange that they didn't even send a confirmation email saying they received my application.
I submitted October 13th and I heard from them last week. My stats are
Gpa: 3.3
Pre req: 3.4
You applied there last year, correct? Did you improve your application since then? Maybe that's why you heard so soon.
I was verified on November 3. So they probably received it soon after. What about you?right. when did you submit?
@fitness21 yeah I applied there last year. I'm not sure honestly. But when I went to sign up on the website to reserve my space it said the December slot is full already so I'm assuming other people heard as well
Oh, ok. Well good luck!
i sent mine in end of august and it's been verified since early september. that's why i'm not understanding why i haven't heard anything...I was verified on November 3. So they probably received it soon after. What about you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone have an interview and hear back from the committee yet?
Did you ? What kind of questions were asked ?Did anyone have an interview and hear back from the committee yet?
I recently had an interview at U Sciences. I think the purpose of their interview is just to get to know you as a person, instead of a student. They asked personality based questions. Good luck guys!
Which kinds of personality questions? Any particular ones you remember ?I recently had an interview at U Sciences. I think the purpose of their interview is just to get to know you as a person, instead of a student. They asked personality based questions. Good luck guys!
Have you heard back since your interview? If so, how long after did they get back to you? Thanks!I recently had an interview at U Sciences. I think the purpose of their interview is just to get to know you as a person, instead of a student. They asked personality based questions. Good luck guys!
Do you remember any specific questions?Have you heard back since your interview? If so, how long after did they get back to you? Thanks!
Yes! I've been accepted. They got back to me within a week. I don't remember specific questions, I was quite nervousHave you heard back since your interview? If so, how long after did they get back to you? Thanks!
Congrats!Yes! I've been accepted. They got back to me within a week. I don't remember specific questions, I was quite nervous
do you remember what the two January dates were?I received an invite for an interview today! There were two dates in January to choose from. Anyone know anything about the interview?
January 14th (two groups) and January 19th (two groups). I just checked the registration. Previously the 14th was full but now it shows both times on the 14th have availability and the 19th is full.do you remember what the two January dates were?
Mine is the 28thJanuary 14th (two groups) and January 19th (two groups). I just checked the registration. Previously the 14th was full but now it shows both times on the 14th have availability and the 19th is full.
when did you hear back?Mine is the 28th
Well it was originally the 17th of dec. had to change it due to another interview. Heard about 2-3 weeks after my app was processedwhen did you hear back?
hello. congrats to all who were accepted in their program.
I came across their program as I was researching ones that don't require GRE. Any chance someone could explain why they don't take them? Does this mean something?
How is your experience at the university so far?
I came across their program as I was researching ones that don't require GRE. Any chance someone could explain why they don't take them? Does this mean something?
How is your experience at the university so far?
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 591
E